Pride Month 2020
Total Donation Raised: $699!!!
Last updated: 07/01/2020 8am pst
We will be making the donation at the end of the day on June 30th and will post a screenshot of the finished donation on that day!
- $25 supports an individual HIV/HCV testing and counseling session.
- $100 provides one cultural competency and diversity training for any agency, workplace, or school seeking to create an affirming and compliant environment.
- $500 allows 100 people free youth and adult support groups and access to service referrals.
- $1250 provides housing, transportation, and living expenses for one of our transitional living program residents for one month.
- $5000 allows the Center to take positions and organize the community around pending administrative and legislative initiatives throughout the year, as well as participate around the clock on task forces, committees, and coalitions.
- $10000 sends 5 youth to a weeklong national leadership conference to learn and bring advocacy tactics back to Sacramento so that we can create a more diverse and equitable region.
If you would prefer to donate directly, you can do so here.